Thế giới cáAgLanta is the home for all things Urban Agriculture and Local Food Businesses in Atlanta. Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms set a bold goal: to ensure that 85% of Atlanta residents are within a half-mile to healthy food by 2022. The Department of City Planning’s Economic Development team is working with the Mayor’s Office of One Atlanta’s team to help meet this goal.
Thế giới cáBelow are a list of programs, policies, plans, and permits to help community partners work with City of Atlanta to grow a more resilient, equitable and accessible food system.
Bees City and
Plans: (Food related sections.)
- Atlanta City Design ()
- Resilient Atlanta Strategy ()
- Farmers Market Permit (Markets on private property
- Urban Garden Permit (On vacant, private properties)
- Community garden (Gardens in city parks - )
Opportunities to help grow AgLanta:
- (Type in keyword = "AgLanta")
For all inquiries, please contact Elizabeth Beak at ebeak@atlantaGA.gov.